Open Aid Alliance works with the unique potential of each individual to overcome stigma as they seek greater health.
Open Aid Alliance is dedicated to providing needed services to a wide community. We seek to educate, empower and provide compassionate, judgement-free care to any person who is in need of our services. Please contact us with any questions using the form below or explore our website to find out more.
- Free HIV and hepatitis C testing
- Low-cost Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing
- Free Counseling Services
- Community outreach and education including HIV 101 and HIV+ Speaker’s Bureau
- Housing assistance for people living with HIV who income qualify
- Case Management
- Syringe Exchange Program
- Condoms and personal lubricant